Thursday, November 17, 2016

Update

Been a while since I posted anything on this blog, mainly because I finally started my own company with my girlfriend who happens to be a fossil preparator. You can find our website over here: Kraniata
As a result most of our work in progress is now featured on facebook rather than on this blog. You'll also find links to our instagram and (soon) flickr page directly on the website.

So this blog will be put on hold for now, but I may post new stuff in the future, we'll see. In the meantime, here's a picture of a complete school shark (Galeus galeorhinus) skeleton that is now on display at the Bourges Museum of Natural History, in France. Enjoy!

Galeus galeorhinus skeleton

8 comments:

  1. wilbur@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome web log! how do i sell my skulls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post.
    http://obatmatasilinder.aldotter.com/

    obatmatasilinder.aldotter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kuring manggihan rinci anyar II jeung maca blog anjeun. Teu sangka Abdi hayu review nostalgia abdi. Kuring henteu weruh naon ngomong lian ti kuring

    Obat Gerd

    Obat Keputihan

    Obat Kanker Serviks

    Obat Herbal Kista

    Obat Bercak Putih

    Obat Psoriasis

    Obat Dispepsia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I am interested in using your shark skeleton photo for my oceanography book. May I have permission to use it?
    Thanks.
    Michelle Smith, Honolulu, HI
    miliefsk@hawaii.edu

    ReplyDelete

  6. تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالمدينة المنورة

    تركيب اثاث ايكيا يعتبر من أصعب الأمور ولذلك عليك القيام بإختيار أشخاص ذات ثقة وخبرة للحفاظ على مقتنياتك، ولذلك عليك التواصل معنا نحن تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالمدينة المنورة.
    حيث تمتلك أفضل الفنيين الذين يقومون بمهمة التركيب عبر استخدام أحدث المعدات والأدوات والتي تقوم باستيراد هل من الخارج لضمان الحصول على أفضل النتائج.

    ReplyDelete